Monday, April 25, 2011

Oh the Changes!

With pregnancy comes change.... A LOT OF IT! Besides all of the emotional changes I have been going through lately, I have started to really see my body grow and warp into nothing I ever thought possible. I decided to snap an early shot of myself at 8 weeks just to get an idea of where I started. (even though I felt like a giant whale from all of the bloating I got to experience) The next pic was at 16 weeks. This is when I started to see some major changes.


The first crazy change was my belly button of all things. One afternoon, I was changing my clothes and I about died when I glanced in the mirror and saw my once inny become an outty! So I definitely thought this wasn't supposed to happen until, I don't know, month 9 or 10!?! I was wrong :D

That little belly button jump started my baby belly. Every week that passes, I am more amazed at what happens. My little munchkin is definitely growin':D Now if he/she would just move a little harder, I could maybe feel it.

I promise this week I will take an updated picture! For now, here are my stats:

Size of baby: 5 1/2" long (the size of a bell pepper)
Weight: I don't want to know
Mood: Great today :D (ask me again in an hour... it could be totally different)
Energy: It's back!
Cravings: none really.
Changes: Belly growing, had some major aches on Saturday night due to stretching (i think).
Sleep: sleeping soundly

* I thought this pic was so unbelievable when I saw it. Here is a super enhanced image of an 18 week ultrasound picture. This makes it all so real!

No comments:

Post a Comment