Thursday, November 3, 2011

10 Things That Totally Melt My Heart

Every mom can vouch that their little one brings smiles for days to their life. At almost 8 weeks in to this incredible world of Mommyhood, I have already experienced thousands of these smiles because of my sweet boy. He lights up my world and opens my eyes and heart to the small stuff. The stuff that truly counts.

So I thought I would put together my top 10 favorite things Liam blesses me with. Obviously I had to leave out the other million and 1 other things....Here goes!

1-- That smile, ohhh that smile. Every morning you look at me and that mischievous, adorable smile comes across your face. Your to-die-for dimples appear on those chubby cheekers and all I can do is melt with a GIANT smile across my face. I love that I see that smile more and more. Mommy sings---he smiles, Mommy tickles--he smiles. I-LOVE-IT!
2--Those baby blues! Yes, your big blue eyes light up my world and make me fall in love with you more and more and more. They sure sweep me off my feet :D
3--Yaaaaaawn! Oh sweet boy how you are always yawning..... and I mean YAWNING. I don't know how you do it, but that mouth stretches so big it takes over your face. You have done it since day 1 and it makes me giggle every time.
4--Bath time. You might not like getting in the tub and particularly out of the tub BUT boy do you love kickin' back in that warm water in the tub. You are so relaxed and happy which makes me happy. And what mom doesn't just love their little ones bare little booty!?! To die for.

5--Watching you sleep. You have that butt up in the air and you are curled up in a little ball. You seem to be in pure bliss when those eyes close and you get swept away to baby dreamland. If only I could figure out what is going on in that dream ;) Liam sleeping=peaceful
6--Cheekers. Yes I mentioned them earlier but they so deserve another acknowledgment. Those round, dimpled, scrumptious cheeks just scream cuteness. Now I might have a lot to do with the chubby part of them (baby likes to eat!), but I can't get enough of them.
7--Cuddle time. Snuggling with my sweet angel is just the best. You nestle right under my arm and just drift away. It is the best lazy I have ever had.
8-- Seeing you all dolled up! I mean that in the most down and dirty boyish way ;) Every day I can't wait to get you dressed so I can swoon over your handsome-ness. You are and will always be my little man.
9--Those sweet itty-bitty hands that I absolutely love to hold. Those little fingers are what stole my heart when you were only 20 weeks old inside my tummy. Getting to see your sweet hands at an ultrasound made you come to life in my world. It made everything so real and beautiful. I will never tire of holding those hands. -sigh-
10--You love your mommy. You might be having a no good, terrible-rotten day, but with mommy's touch and of course bounce, you calm right back down. I love discovering what makes you happy and being able to give that to you every single day.
So there they are. 10 of my oh-so-favorite things that I experience with you almost every day!

I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment