Thursday, June 16, 2011

Battle of the Strollers

Strollers stress this sista' out! Here's why...

#1 There are way too many
#2 A bazillion plus completely necessary features on each one
#3 Reviews for days (written and on video)---yes I have read and seen what feels like them all.
#4 I CAN'T try ANY of them out! Do you feel the frustration exploding out this one!?!
#5 Still not sure what the last reason is... but I am sure I will come up with one soon ;D

All I DO know is that I want a lightweight stroller, lightweight infant car seat, lightweight pram (aka bassinet) and sleek design! Nothing bulky or difficult to open/close, easy to maneuver...and by that I mean I can do a figure 8 with one hand if I wanted to. Is this criteria too much to ask for? I need the stroller God's to bring me down a solution to this awful dilemma.

So I have kinda sorta returned to the same few brands, which I thought I would fill you in on. Please oh PLEASE if anyone has any sort of opinion, advice, preference... SHARE! I am all ears :)

OPTION A: Orbit BabyNow this is one stroller I have actually been able to test out since my sister has it. It is beyond chic and has incredible features.. the top one being that all the seats rotate 360 degrees! This is so nice for so many reasons. (keeping baby out of sun, getting car seat out of the car, bringing baby up to the table when out and about)
What is holding me back??? It is super expensive and HEAVY! Call me weak... but this chick has a hard time lugging that seat around.

Option 2: Britax B-Ready
Supposedly this Britax baby is lightweight and super easy to maneuver. It does have an infant car seat and pram that fits into the stroller frame which is a MAJOR bonus. It can turn into a double stroller BUT I by no means am remotely thinking about a 2nd baby. I like the look and the price but I am unfamiliar with the brand....so there is a little hesitation there.

Option 3: Uppa Baby Vista
Okay, so this one is definitely popular and I have seen it out and about quite a few times. It has all the great features of the other 2 designs - minus the 360 rotation thing. I love that this stroller is reputable BUT I am afraid that it sits low and might be too bulky at the bottom.

Seriously I am so confused! So there are 3 of the gajillion strollers that I have looked at. You would think I would have figured this all out... but nope! By the way, don't think I narrowed it down to just 3---there are others that are in the running.... I just don't think you want to hear about them all :D

Oh! Before I forget I must add...

Reason #5: Refer back to reason #4 (it's a biggy!)

No comments:

Post a Comment