Tuesday, June 21, 2011

How Low Can You Go

Well, little man has done quite the acrobatic flip recently and decided to hold the landing! Basically he has rotated and decided to lay half his body on my bladder...I kid you not. I now feel like I could use the bathroom every 5 seconds or so only to find out that I am empty :D Honestly, I will be the first to admit that this new position of his is NOT my favorite but I am completely at ease knowing that he is a-okay in there. A couple days ago I had my first little scare!

For the last 3 months or so I have felt my little one movin' and groovin' all day long. The movements definitely got stronger the last month or so and I was starting to get used to the crazy twists and jolts. Then it just stopped! As in 2 days ago just stopped! I wasn't feeling a kick or punch.... but a boring big belly. Being the typical worrisome mommy-to-be, I decided to do a little research just to ease my mind. After a couple google searches, 3 baby websites and some forums, I soon discovered that it is COMPLETELY normal for your baby to shift after the 26th week. The feelings do change and may become less intense. I decided to pay super close attention to any new feelings I was experiencing and sure enough I started to feel crazy weird flutters down deep. He must be sitting so low! Now I understand why I feel like I swallowed an extra 5lb weight that is just sitting on my pelvis. Every time I get up from sitting or laying down, little man decides to see how low he can go so mommy can get a taste of what the last month of pregnancy will feel like. I thank you much my angel ;)

On a completely other note....... I thought I would give you a little preview of what my next post will be consumed with.


Yes. The other man in my life :D He is my partner in crime, my snuggle bunny and the best feel better buddy a girl could ask for! Meet Coop! (aka Cooper) ~ Little man's soon to be bbf (best brother forever)

Okay... I guess I should explain this peculiar pic. Well first-the massiveness that my belly appears to be, that's how I was feeling at that moment. Second-I was just snappin' a photo to show that I can still see those tootsies of mine :D And third- well Coop's in it. duh!

1 comment:

  1. haha.. oh the lovely "pancake bladder" time... I can't believe how badly I feel like I have to pee and then not even a little bit when i get to the bathroom! it's such a weird, confusing feeling! haha. Not too much longer and those toesys will be gone from site! :)

    ReplyDelete