Thursday, June 2, 2011

POP!



Put a needle in me and watch out! I think I might just pop! Apparently they weren't kidding about some growth going on during the 23rd week! I know I know... I am only 6 months along and probably shouldn't be complaining talking about popping aka feeling like you are at maximum capacity considering I will probably double in size. But...I do! I am sure in the next few days my body will wake up and realize it needs to do a little more stretching in the belly area. I am thinking Palmers (cocoa butter) and I will be bff's more than once a day. Just taking precaution ;)

Other than feeling like an overly blown up balloon, I am doing fantastic! My little man is still a wiggle worm and moving around all day long which I am so obsessed with. My energy is still up, even though I am pretty sure I went to bed at 8:30 on Tuesday. But I am completely blaming that on TeacherEndOfTheYearExhaustion Syndrom. I know... BIG word but it really should exist. My appetite is in check and actually getting back to normal AND I am still head over heels in love with this little guy! Which, how could you not be.. you did see him here right!?! So things are good... really good.

I have started to explore, by that I mean google, all things nursery. I am thinking something more neutral with little bits of color (that's where the boyishness will come in)... and going with a safari theme but focusing mainly on elephants. There is something so cute about that animal, especially when they are fat! Here are some pics of what I am leaning towards. Enjoy!


*Elephant Chalkboard Decal (A-Dorable :D)



So you can kinda sorta see where I am going with this...okay maybe not, but these things are cute regardless:) I am in the process of making an idea board on my mac so I can put it all together. I will post it when complete!

On a side note... my next appointment is less than a week away. It's hard to believe it has already been a month since my little man's big reveal. Time is flying! Wooooh!

No comments:

Post a Comment