Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Moving On Up and Down

Did 2 weeks just pass before my eyes?!?! Ummmm I think they did. Well friends, the word "busy" cannot even compare to what has been going on lately. Let me just recap what has been going on and is still my present....

I FINALLY moved! If you could hear the huge sigh of relief I just gave, you would know how happy I am. I must say, I do NOT recommend moving at 9 months pregnant, but sometimes we can't control life's time clock. I definitely couldn't on this one. Anyways, my unbelievable friends and family made it all happen. Smoothly I might add :D It started with a packing party and ironically ended with an unpacking party. Not only was their unpacking involved, but there was some major, and I mean MAJOR, assembling. I decided to travel to the Swedish world of Ikea before the big move to find things to furnish my house. I was extreeeeemely successful there and ended up with a truck load. Unfortunately Ikea means assembling---Long hours of assembling. Well peeps we did it. Every last box. It looks so great! I can't even begin to thank them each for all that they did for me. It truly touched my heart <3.

So the house is definitely coming together but I still have LOTS to do before my little miracle arrives. Hopefully this weekend will do the job. Liam's nursery will be done and ready to welcome him in. I am getting the final odds and ends that I need and will soon be packing a bag.... just in case! ;) This Sunday marks my 37th week and that means baby Liam is considered full term. That means he can come at any time! Ohhhhhh geeez that is a little scary! I am ready but I am not. Let's be honest, can you ever be 100% ready to bring a life into this world. My heart is definitely filled with enough love, but my mind is going a little crazy.

I will be sure to post another pic ASAP. My baby bump is not so much a bump but more of a giant beach ball. He has taken me over and begun his journey south! No longer do I feel that little guy nudged under my ribs.... he has started his descend. I am still feeling pretty good but started to get those uncomfortable, achy, it's almost time feelings. I definitely get very tired and sleepy but seem to be getting a full night of sleep. The tossing and turning has slowed down.... Hallelujah! My next appointment is in a couple days and I can't wait to hear what they have to say.

Promise I wont go forever before the next entry. Life got the best of me I guess!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Courtney,
    I also moved when 9 months pregnant, but my husband and I did not have a whole lot of help. You see, we were fairly new to the area, and we didn't know many people, but it all worked out in the end. I am glad that you are settled in your new home and are ready (?) for your baby boy to join you. He is so fortunate to have you as his mommy. Best wishes for an (un)remarkable labor and delivery......can't wait to see the little guy!

    ReplyDelete