Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Showered with Love

Lots has been going on. LOTS! The past few days have been filled with so many incredible moments that will be locked away in my memory vault forever. On Sunday I was showered with love and all things baby at what I believe was THE most adorable shower ever. I walked in to rooms filled with giant paper lanterns, beautiful flowers, incredibly delicious food, and clotheslines of itsy bitsy onesies. It was pure eye candy looking at all the little details. I was completely memorized. My mom, sister and girlfriends did such an amazing job and definitely made this girl feel beyond special. There isn't a high enough mountain to yell out the "Thank You" that I want to give them each. I am so so grateful for each of them and all the wonderful women that surrounded me that day.

Unfortunately my camera bit the dust 5 minutes after arriving, so I didn't get the snapshots that I so desperately wanted. But here are a few before the lens went black.
These cupcakes were the absolute cutest. They were even completed with elephants.
Yumm. Everything was out of control delicious. I hit up this table a few too many times.... at least I have a good excuse!
This diaper cake should possibly be submitted to some sort of contest. I don't think I will ever want to take it apart. It is too perfect!This just might be my most favorite photo of all times! Our first "Schrei" family photo complete with baby Liam :). Love it.

As you can so easily see, the shower was perfect! It was so nice to finally relax and celebrate my little miracle with friends and family.

My incredible moments did not stop there.....

On Tuesday, I had my maternity shoot with Tara from Antiquity Photography. She was so amazing and made me feel completely comfortable. I had such a blast as she snapped away. This shoot was definitely filled with lots of adventure as I went from sitting in a field to riding on a ranger, laying on a dock to riding on a ranger, and finally to walking through a deep creek with water-filled boots. It was great! Anything to get a good pic, right!?! You can check out a teaser of some of those snapshots on her blog. Here are a couple of my faves.

I am so in love with her work and can't wait to see the rest. Baby Liam will be her model very soon.... I can not even imagine the sweetness that those will be.

As you can see, a lot of memories have been made lately. It is an incredible feeling!

1 comment:

  1. Courtney...it's been so fun reading your blog. You look absolutely gorgeous in these photos! I'm sad to have missed your shower but it seems as though it was just perfect! I send you lots of luck as you get ready to move (I will be doing it too next week..yuk)...and I look forward to seeing you soon! So happy to see that you are doing so great! xoxoxo Mackenzie

    ReplyDelete