Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Time For a Check Up

Yesterday I had my 34 week check up. Everything went wonderful. Liam is as healthy as can be and filling out in there. His heartbeat was perfect and the doc gave me 2 thumbs up! I of course left with a happy heart knowing that the little guy was healthy and right on schedule. It's pretty amazing that a 15 minute appointment can fill me up with so much love. Our next round of appointments will be weekly, meaning.... I am officially on the home stretch! CrAzY!!

I have quite the to-do list before his big arrival, so he better stay comfortable in there. Luckily I have this energy surge and I have been quite the busy bee. My classroom and back to school stuff is finally coming to a "complete" stage, I have started washing all of Liam's clothes (which by the way are the cutest ever), and I am on to all things house. I will be heading down to my parents to search around for anything and everything I might need to turn my new house into a home. Okay, maybe not everything but a nice chunk of it :D. Come Monday, I will officially be able to move. Woohoo! I am so anxious and exited to get in there. Please cross your fingers and pray that everything goes smoothly. I don't need any road bumps on this journey!

Before I come to a close, I thought I would share some recent photos I snapped of my new prized possession....
Yes my friends, I finally decided on a stroller, pulled the trigger, and actually purchased it. Isn't she just beauteous!?! I think the angels sang when I pulled it out of the box.... or maybe that was me :D. I absolutely love it and I am already dying to take the little Mr. for a walk. Another baby necessity complete!

I think I might start playing the Powerball.....Babies are expensive! Yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment