Sunday, August 7, 2011

Whirlwind

I must preface with a HUGE (legitimate) excuse as to why I have been MIA..... My life, as I know it, has officially turned CrAzY! Crazy as in, I have a million +1 things to do and I am slowly whittling away at each thing. Let me just give you a brief run down of what I am talking about.

*School starts in 2 1/2 weeks-meaning- Room Set-up, Lesson Plans, Label Label Label, Orientation, Label Label Label.

So basically a whole lot of this....Clearly my partner in crime is NOT helping out!

*I FINALLY finished my summer Master's classes. (WAHOO) 2 Down, 8 more to go! Ha.. that seems like an eternity away.

*I am moving in 2 weeks, as in 2 days before Kindergarten orientation. I know I know. I am nuts! Unfortunately I didn't have too much say in this one.

*I need to pack all my 'ish up. Not excited about this :D

*Oh...and if I haven't mentioned it......I am having a baby really really REALLY soon! No joke. Check out the little widget to the left counting down the days and weeks until the big arrival. It makes my heart race every time I take a peek at it.

So basically I look and feel like this:
MASSIVE!!!! Holy hugeness, I literally feel like little man is going to come flying out my belly button. Not to worry... even though I am slightly uncomfortable, I am still smiling ear to ear. You would be able to see it if I didn't go crazy with the cropping tool. Trust me, my face was not photo ready! I have definitely stepped into the "I-need-to-have-everything-ready-and-perfectly-perfect-for-baby" stage. Not a good one to be in. It makes momma a little nuts. I definitely need to up my yoga!

As you can see, my mind is running in all sorts of directions. It's exhausting to be in that head of mine! Even though there are so so SO many things on my plate right now, I have many special moments coming up. My baby shower and maternity pictures are in a few short days. Both of these completely make me giddy. I can't wait to celebrate baby Liam with those that have been so amazing throughout this journey and will continue to be when he arrives. AND I can't wait to capture this pregnancy so I can have a special keepsake. The thought of being able to share these pictures while I tell him all about the miraculous time he spent growing in my tummy, definitely pulls my heart strings. So precious :)

On a lighter note... The latest appointment went fabulous again. Liam is growing and moving on up. Towards my rib cage of course. He keeps me on my toes as he squirms right under those things. The midwife said she thinks he is on the smaller side but it is hard to tell at this point. I have been feeling really good but super sleepy. Naps are my new best friend. I-LOVE-THEM! My next appointment is in a week. I will get to meet his doctor and take a tour of labor and delivery. Apparently we will discuss some delivery options.... I am pretty sure the nurse will have to pick my jaw up off the floor at this point. Delivery and me are really not on good terms right now. Scary is about the only word that comes to mind. Oh how I wish there was a sweet little stork that did in fact fly so gracefully down to my doorstep to deliver a precious package wrapped up tight.

I guess my new motto needs to be, "No pain no gain". Believe you me, I want that gain!

1 comment:

  1. Courtney..you are an amazing woman..I have loved your postings and insights..can't wait to meet your new son soon........

    ReplyDelete