Wednesday, July 6, 2011

A Thank You

Up to this point, I have been writing about my daily happenings that have brought many smiles to my face. I have shared the joys of my pregnancy and the milestones I have reached along the way. Now it's time to focus in on the one that brought me to this special place in my life.

I came across this song that truly captures my most inner fire. The fire that lights up my life, brings me peace, and teaches me about a love so deep.

"Yours Forever" by Dara Mclean



Lord you have brought me to this place on my journey of becoming a mommy. I can't begin to express how grateful and blessed I feel. Your grace is so present in my life. Thank you thank you!

I promise with all of my heart that I will embrace this child with all that I am and I will surround him with the greatest love.

**We are 29 weeks close to meeting my sweet angel! I can hardly wait :) **

1 comment:

  1. Look at that cute bump :) You look great sweetie!! Keep on growing baby! xoxo

    ReplyDelete