Friday, July 22, 2011

All The Happenings

My little mister is 31 weeks old! He is a busy bee in there and getting a little restless. (Trust me, you should feel him!) I think he is ready to greet the world and dive into my arms. Okay, maybe he isn't exactly ready, but I am.

Before I give an update on all of the miraculous happenings of my love bug, I thought I would preface with another pregger shot. Please enjoy!
As you can so easily see, the poppin' isn't stoppin'! Okay that was corny but totally true. I'm not sure how much give is left in that skin of mine :). I guess we will find out!

Now for the happenings.....
-He should be about 16" long
-a little over 3 lbs (heading into another growth spurt....or plumping up)
-turning his head from side to side (I can vouch for this one. It is pretty wild to feel and watch your belly contort in such a way.)
-and I quote, "Your little one's kicks and somersaults may be keeping you up at night." (CHECK!) but "All this moving is a sign that your baby is active and healthy." (SIGH, okay :D)
-his eyesight is developing right along

Once again, he is reaching many new milestones on this little journey. I am loving every bit of them! I finally reached the point in my pregnancy where I visit the Dr. every 2 weeks now, which I am completely loving. To hear that little guy and know he is doing fantastic is the greatest feeling. This last time I had the midwife push and prod my belly to figure out how he was snuggled up in there. I learned that his heels are my rib cage's new best friends, his head is that bowling ball of a weight I have been feeling and his feet are what is making the side of my tummy dance. A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! I have officially fallen in love with pregnancy <3 Love, LoVe, LOVE it!

Before I come to an end.... I thought that I would finally introduce little man's real name. I know I know, most of you already know but it seems only right to announce it officially--blogger style that is!


xoxox Liam!

4 comments:

  1. ok, now i miss MISS miss being pregnant... but... I will get over that! Anyway... WOW!! I am so excited for you!! You have the perfect pregnant belly.... ( i got weight all over) ... you love fab! I am so excited for you ... said that already didn't i!? I hope that when you bring him in to meet the Schick fam., don't forget the cafe ladies!! I would love to see ( hold if i am lucky) the little guy!! Ohhh.... you are so close to the BIGGEST blessing God can give you!! Your life will WILL change forever for the good!! :) I am so excited for you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable! we can tell how excited you are to be a mommy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Courtney,
    I am highjacking your parent's Facebook to tell you how excited I am for you and Liam!!! I really hope you will be more generous with letting me hold him than Calli has been with letting me see Olivia! I love, love, LOVE babies and I will love Liam too!!
    Best Blessings,
    Kallie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh little Liam - your mommy so touches my heart when I read her thoughts and words reflecting her excitement and love for you! What a loving mommy you have whose total focus is you! I am so thrilled for your arrival Liam and can't wait to hold you in my arms! What a God-given blessing you are little one! I Iove you..... Now and forever! Nana

    ReplyDelete