Wednesday, July 6, 2011

On the Home Stretch!

As of Sunday, I was officially 28 weeks pregnant and at the start of my journey through the 3rd trimester! Can you see the light at the end of this miraculous tunnel??? I sure can. It is lighting up the world :D

Here is a captured pic of this milestone!I had another appointment on Tuesday where I was once again swept away into pure bliss after hearing that heartbeat. It was nice and strong! My little man has been "growing" right along and seems to be right on target. The midwife confirmed his massive growth spurt as she measured my belly.

I am so excited that I get to hear my little miracle every 2 weeks now. Little man we are getting close!

There has been other BIG news in my world that I am completely stoked about! I finally, finally, FINALLY bought a house. I had been looking and looking, put down 2 offers, which proceeded to fall through, and was beginning to lose hope. BUT THEN-I found the 1. The right one! The wait was worth every second because this house is absolutely perfect. It fits my boys and I to a T! In a few short weeks I will step foot into my new home :) (My heart just officially smiled!)

The first on my to-do list is the nursery. I can't wait to get my hands in their and beautify it in all things baby boy. My creativity juices are flowing and I am already trying to piece together everything I need to create the ultimate oasis for my little man.

Here is what is already in the works........

1. Chalkboard Elephant Decal (CHECK!) I have had my eye on this wall candy and finally got it.


Place this on a suede gray wall..... Love it!

2. Ordered the furniture (crib, dresser and changing station)
3. Picked out the bedding. Notice the elephants... I have a new found love for those four legged friends.
Now I am on the hunt for a glider, which brings me to a question I have yet to find an answer to.....Why oh why do these all have a massive price tag attached to them. I mean woah!

Well I must wrap this up and get going on a little prenatal fitness. I will be sure to keep you updated on any other nursery discoveries, purchases and of course baby love :D

No comments:

Post a Comment