Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Birthday Love

Today is a special day..... IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!! My 27th to be exact. I'm pretty sure in the years ahead I will probably leave out the whole number thingy and just say birthday. But until then, I will say it loud and proud :D

My day has been a special one, exploding with birthday wishes. I think every child in our town under the age of 9 years old gave me a "happy birthday". I guess that is one of the perks of teaching in an elementary school. It was all so sweet, even though I did feel just a teensy bit bad for causing all the random shouts in the hallway. What kid doesn't love to celebrate!

At lunch I did get a special surprise as I walked into the teacher's lounge and placed my eyes on these beauties..."sigh". I love purty flowers :D These are from my Chaddy!

Tonight will be a yummy dinner at one of my favorite restaurants. mmmmm my mouth is watering just thinking about it. Pregnant girl + favorite food = bliss :D I might have to go all out tonight and throw in a cocktail... sans the alcohol of course!

Another absolutely adorable gift I received today (as in 15 seconds ago) is from my little niece. Talk about precious.... Take a peek!



I must note that the vocals are from momma Calli and movement by daddy Seth :D Thanks Alberts family!!! Soooooo sweet!

Now this year I have been given the best of the BEST birthday gifts! Unfortunately I have to be tempted until September! Can you guess what it is????

It is soft and sweet.
Likes to play in the middle of the night ;)
Covered in all things blue.
and is about the size of a cabbage.

Ha! I know, easy. My little man of course. I can't wait to get my hands on that little guy in just a few short months. This will be a gift of a lifetime. Until then, I will have to just love him through my belly.

Thanks for such a fabulous birthday! I feel like one special girl :)

No comments:

Post a Comment