Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mommy Fever

This weekend was definitely a much needed weekend. It was 2 days of relaxing that of course included Mothers Day- one of my new favorite holidays ;), a beautiful walk at Valley Forge park and a little shopping. To top it all off, I was with some of my favorites!




The adorable puppies, mom, camera man Joepa (aka dad) and Ben. Pic above is in mid-walk on Mother's Day. Our poor little babies were pooped!

This year, Mother's Day was extra EXTRA special because it was filled with so many firsts.

*my mom's first Mother's Day as a Nana

* my sisters first Mother's Day as a mommy


* AND my first Mother's Day as a mommy-to-be


So basically all the Schrei girls now share a special day. Does it get any cooler than that!?! A-M-A-Z-I-N-G with a giant capital A!

On Sunday, my mom and I were sipping on some Joe (half-calf of course), talking about how incredibly blessed we feel. The gifts that God has given us this year are greater than I ever could have imagined. Next year when I hold my little miracle as I celebrate Mother's Day, everything will feel full circle.

Now here I sit, anxiously waiting for my big day tomorrow. I finally get to see my baby! I can't wait to see how much this peanut has grown, how he/she likes to lay in my belly.... I can't wait to hear a strong heartbeat and I CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR "BOY" or "GIRL"!!!!! This day has been on my mind every second since I wrote it on the calendar. (all 3 of them) Tomorrow will be a day that will become a lifelong memory. One of my first memories I will forever cherish of my miracle. I will be sure to share the BIG news ASAP!

So, to my little one.... mommy can't wait to see your precious face tomorrow! We are one gigantic step closer to seeing each other. I love you more than you will ever know and every time I feel you in my belly, that love just grows. You are amazing my sweet baby. xoxoxo (p.s. if I could just ask you 1 tiny little favor..... please decide to have another dance-a-thon around 3:30 tomorrow and postpone your napping :D ) Muah!

1 comment:

  1. THINKING OF YOU TODAY!! LOTS OF LOVE TO YOU AND YOUR LITTLE ONE!! Dance baby dance ;) xoxox Kendall

    ReplyDelete