Monday, May 23, 2011

Boy oh Boy...the Shopping Has Begun!

Stake your eyes on exhibit A:

....and on to exhibit B:So who ever said you can't find cute clothes for boys!?! Well, they are wrong because Look-What-I-Found!! I give you the start of the most adorable wardrobe for my little man (mostly thanks to h&m). He will be one handsomly precious child.

After finding out the baby was a he, the world's most beloved shoppers (my sister, mom & I) just happened to fall upon some stores that had irresistible clothes. Well one onesie led to another and before we knew it, we had ourselves quite the collection. I must say, we did a dang good job! Let's just hope my little man is in deed little and doesn't pop out a 10 pounder. I don't think H & M's return policy is that good!

I am sure there will be much more of this cute stuff in the near future. I haven't even hit up Gap Kids yet! Oh how I love that store :D

*On another note, I am officially a little over 22 weeks pregnant and feeling fantastic! I will be sure to post a pic with some new stats very soon. I promise I won't have another week long hiatus from my blog. This pregnancy laziness is really kickin' in! Ugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment