Sunday, May 1, 2011

Dancing at Midnight

I finally experienced one of the most amazing perks of carrying a baby---- MOVEMENT! It wasn't just a little flutter either. It was a full blown dance-a-thon for about an hour. 12:00 AM -1:00AM to be exact. I am not sure what got into this little guy (or girl), but holy cow there wasn't a break. Based on last night and what I have been feeling, this love bug really likes the right side of my belly. Wonder what is so comfy over there!?!

It was so fun to try and figure out what made the baby move more or less depending on how I laid there. So there I was, rolling back and forth from side to side, pausing to see what stirred the little one up. Oh to be a fly on the wall! I was laughing, talking and rolling around like a ball for a good 1/2 hour. Don't worry I was very gentle through the whole process ;)

Who would have thought I would ever be so ecstatic to be kept up from a sound sleep. I think there was a smile super glued to my face for the rest of the night. To feel my miracle move has been the most incredible experience so far. I can't wait for more!

Oh! on another note.... T-9 days before the big day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment